Soft Opening: 19th October, 2020
After 7 long months of lockdown, with restrictions finally easing in the city and government permitting opening of restaurants and bars, we are delighted to announce that our Gymkhana is preparing to welcome back all our members.
During this lockdown we have ensured that our maintenance staff regularly kept the whole Gymkhana premises spick and span and pest control treatment was done regularly.
We hope to provide safe and secure services, stress free and pleasant atmosphere.
For a start we will be serving limited snacks and bar service as per the guidelines of the Government.
Social distancing will be the order of the day. Tables will be laid out keeping that in mind.
Seating will not be allowed at the Center court restaurant and bar.
Billiard room, Card room, Lounge and T T room will remain closed.
Only Food and Bar services will be available.
For alcoholic beverages only self service will be available. To avoid inconvenience please reuse your glasses.
No Cash & Credit Card transactions will be entertained for the time being.
12 Noon till 10:00pm (Last Order 9:30pm)
Advisory for members visiting the Gymkhana
- Initially Guests will not be permitted.
- No maid servants, attendants and drivers will be permitted to enter the clubhouse.
- Children below 10 years and Senior Citizens may visit the Gymkhana at their own risk.
- The Gymkhana will not be liable and responsible for any consequences arising out off members and families visit.
- Please carry your membership Card.
- Members will be screened at the entry point to check temperature and Oxygen Level. A dedicated security supervisor has been deputed for this purpose.
- Members should note that anyone having fever, cough, cold and whose SPO2 is below safe levels, should not visit the Gymkhana and those with symptoms will not be permitted to enter.
- Members are requested to enter their name, membership number and mobile number in the register kept for this purpose.
- It is obligatory to wear masks covering the nose and mouth at all times.
- Social distancing is a must.
- Members are requested not to disturb the seating arrangement which is been planned as per the directions of the regulations.
- Bottled drinking water, soft drinks and pre packed Snacks to availability.
- No chauffeur driven cars are allowed to park in the car park area.
- Members to download Aarogya setu App and regularly feed in your health details.
- Please support club security and other staff who will be guiding you through the process.
Please cooperate with us.
Let us salute the great work done by all the COVID frontline warriors, pray for the well-being of all of humanity and hope that we get through these trying times soon.
Stay safe, stay healthy.